Do it yourself Immigration
It is possible to change your address online here. Note that you must complete the change of address notification within 10 days of your move.
Information You Will Need:
- Old Address
- New Address
- Receipt numbers for any applications/petitions currently in process
When you receive a confirmation of your submission you should save and print a copy for your records.
* Note that if your case is currently in immigration court, you must complete the change of address notification within 5 days of your move. The change of address form for people in removal proceedings is located here.
How to Find a Good Immigration Lawyer
When selecting the best attorney to handle your immigration matter, you can take advantage of the following online resources:
- The first step is to make sure that the lawyer is licensed. For New York attorneys, you can verify their license status here.
- You can visit Avvo, a popular online lawyer directory, which can give you a lot of information about individual attorneys, including their ratings.
- You can also search on SuperLawyers.com – a rating service of outstanding attorneys in various fields (including immigration).
- You should always try to meet with the attorney in person (or at least speak with him/her on the phone) to make sure you will be comfortable working with this attorney on your immigration case.
How to Replace or Renew Your Green Card
- Complete Form I-90 online
You can use the online form if…
- You lost your card
- Someone stole your card
- Your card was destroyed
- There is incorrect information on your card
- Your card will expire within the next six months
- Your card has already expired
- You are renewing within 30 days of your 14th birthday and the card will expire before your 16th birthday
- You are renewing within 30 days of your 14th birthday and the card will expire after your 16th birthday
- You have an old version of the card and need to replace it
When can’t you use the online form?
- When you want to remove conditional residence
- When you also need to file a waiver for the fee
- Complete Form I-90
- Send to one of the following two addresses
Regular Mail, Send To:
P.O. Box 21262
Phoenix, AZ 85036
Express Delivery/Courier, Send To:
1820 E. Skyharbor, Circle S, Floor 1
Phoenix, AZ 85034